Are you living a healthy life? No! Then you need to change your lifestyle by building new good daily healthy habits to lead one. Healthy doesn’t mean only the intake of rich food. It means a balanced diet according to your BMI, workout, sleep, and routine work. Our body is a gift of nature that should be well taken care of. Ignoring this will push you into an unhealthy lifecycle which weakens our body immunity. A weak immune system is unable to fight diseases and viruses that harm our bodies. For that, we must adopt healthy lifestyle habits to live longer.
According to a recent study, only a few adults are literally living a healthy life. Out of which women have scored best than men in leading a healthy lifestyle. Let me ask you some questions about the criteria for staying healthy.
See how well you measure up with given “keys of healthfulness“
Do you smoke? Are u drinking 8 glasses of water? Do you maintain a healthy weight? Missed your breakfast? Do you exercise? Unfortunately, 88% of people don’t cover these questions. So, in this blog, I want to discuss some simple healthy lifestyle habits/practices that you can easily opt to live a healthy life.
Healthy Lifestyle Habits Changes for Better Health
Life is beautiful and you don’t want to fall under unnecessary health problems. Initially, all your organs may be working well but there are high chances that they might not work tomorrow. Don’t take your health for granted. Here I am sharing some habits to live a healthy lifestyle.
1. Wake up early – Our elders says “Early riser is healthy & wiser”. Rising up early gives an energetic start to your day with less stress reduces your rushes in the morning. Also, improves your mental health due to the pending stock of your task.
2. Keep your body hydrated – Start your morning with a glass of water. After fasting all night this glass of water will help your cells to be hydrated and to clear all the toxic from your body. Remember to drink at least 7 to 8 glasses of water every day.
Do you know- 60% of our body is made up of water?
H2O is responsible to carry out body functions, such as it carries all the nutrients and oxygen around the body and removes waste. Since, urination loses out water daily, perspiration, breathing, and bowel movements. Hence we need to replenish our water intake.
3. Exercise – Exercise doesn’t mean heavy weight lifting or tough cardio work. Our body needs to be working, in simple words “movement is life” little workout will help you in being healthy. Avoid lifts, transports for shorter distances, etc. pick an exercise which you like because when you like a sport you naturally want to do it.
4. Never Skip your breakfast – Try add some some protein, fiber rich food in the morning like, dry fruits, oats or eggs etc, this could be a healthy practice.
5. Make sure you intake (seasonal)fruits and veggies daily– Direct intake of vitamins, minerals, and fibers is the best option rather than having pills for it. Adding seasonal fruits and vegetable in your daily diet can provide your body with the nutrient required for that particular season.
Do you know- Fruits and vegetables act as antioxidant content which improves the immune system and builds up a good metabolism state of your body.
6. Add Meditation to your lifestyle – Meditation helps in balancing your mind and calm your soul. Similarly, taking a deep breath in the morning makes your heart and lungs working well. Do it for at least 1 hour a day.
7. Avoid addictive things – Smoking, drinking, tobacco, is totally unacceptable for your body. Make sure your healthy lifestyle habits do not include these things.
Do you know– According to the CDC(Centre of disease control and prevention), a brief exposure to a smoker can be harmful to your health. So, get away when you see any smoker around having a puff.
8. Replace Unhealthy Snacks With healthy Ones – In place of eating street junk food, fill yourself with healthy eating food habits like; Dry fruit, Baked snacks, Fruit Smoothies, Dark Chocolate, etc.
9. Dine before nine – Eating early or taking dinner 2 or 3 hours earlier to bed have many benefits for your health like, reduces bloating or indigestion improves heart health, manages your mood and energy level.
10. Take 6-8 hours of sleep– This way you make your body to rest well. Sleeping is like a pill to a body, mind, and soul. When you wake up with full rest you will feel more energetic.
Very Important – Never forget to wear your mask to protect yourself from covid (Get more info at Who), sanitize your hands regularly, and maintain all the security measures for your safety.
Living a healthy lifestyle is not a matter of show ssha, it’s just that you need to make healthy lifestyle habits changes. I have tried and tested these given simple tips in my daily routine and you know what? they really work. I feel more energetic, live, and focused. If you guys have any suggestions to add to the given tips, can simply comment below. I’ll really appreciate it. This way we can share some knowledgeable content and help others in a good way.
Hope you like it!