Hello, to all my beautiful ladies out there! Here in this blog, you will end up searching homemade tips for healthy glowing skin of all types.
Since your childhood, you might have heard your Naani giving nushke to your mommy for her healthy and glowing skin. Yes, the daily skin care tips for Indian skin right from your kitchen. How interesting is this, no wastage of time and money on SPA or parlors, just sit at home and use the given ingredients and see the magic.
Top 9 Remedies for Healthy Glowing Skin
Disclaimer– These below mentioned skincare tips for Indian skin will not make your skin glow overnight. You need to follow them as a routine of your busy life like a necessity of your skin and with the due course, you will find the best result.
1. Haldi (Turmeric)
Benefits:- In spite of being one of the most important spices in India. Haldi has Anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in diseases like eczema and rosacea. It is beneficial in skincare for Indian like fighting off acne, reduces dark circles.
Benefits:- Honey has many unknown qualities to count upon. As I am quite a scout type personality so I researched and found that it acts as a basic ingredient in products like Moisturizers, scar removing creams, wound healers, Acne spot treatments, Conditioners, Lip Balm, Hydrating Hair treatment, and skin exfoliator.
Benefits:- Cucumber is a good substitute for a meal when you are into a weight-loss cycle. Also, it acts as a very good resource or homemade skin care tips for Indian skin as it works deeply under the eye area to reduce dark circles, eye wrinkles, and removes under-eye bags.
4. Coconut Oil
Benefits:- Coconut is vastly used in Hair, Face, and Body. It is a kind of blessing we all Indians have. It is a direct scrub, makeup remover, Lip balm, Bath Oil, Teeth whitener. Coconut oil benefits are not limited as it makes your body healthy from inside if you use it as a cooking oil.
5. Aloe Vera
Benefits:- Ayurveda theory says that having Aloe Vera juice daily will boost your metabolism state. Since it is a source of antioxidants and vitamins it helps in protecting your skin too.
Benefits:- Chick-pea powder (besan) is rich in fiber and nutrients. It is good for heart, diabetes, fights allergies, good resources for weight-loss, and super useful in a face mask as it helps in skin tightening.
Benefits:- Drinking Lemon water daily as a routine will help in purifying your body and skin. It is a good resource of vitamin-C which helps to look your skin radiant and reduces the sign of aging.
Benefits:- Best fruit that acts as antioxidants, phytochemicals, and perfect skincare for Indian skin to maintain moisture. Also, it is good for oily skin if you apply it on your face or hair directly.
Benefits:- The creamy white curd, dahi or you can say yogurt sitting in your refrigerator is not just for the delicious dishes in the summers, also it is a superweapon if you are troubled with acne or pimple issues.
Homemade Skincare Tips for Healthy Skin
Above mentioned elements are highly beneficial for your skin. Now the question arises, how to use them? You may be thinking, not to worry I am giving you some tips for clear and glowing skin for Indian women. But before using it please take a patch test to avoid some mishappening.
DIY Face Masks for skin nourishment
- Take 2 tablespoons Besan, add half a teaspoon of Haldi, and 1 tablespoon of honey in it. Now, stir it well to avoid making lumps. After 2-5 minutes apply it on your clean face with normal water. Until it gets fully dry, don’t remove the mask.
- Mash a ripe banana till it gets smooth paste, add half a tablespoon of Dahi(fresh yogurt), 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply the mixture on your face, neck, and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Use Besan and half cut lemon pieces. Now rub the lemon having besan on it on your nose, forehead, or the area you want to remove the facial hair. Use this tip thrice a week at least, to see an amazing result.
- Combine 1 tbsp of coconut oil with 1 pinch of turmeric, mix it well. Apply this magical mask for deep hydration & reduce uneven tone, and wash it after 15 min. There various other benefits of coconut oil for your skin.
- Take 2 tbsp of cucumber juice, 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel with few drops of coconut oil. Mix the mixture well as it will form a cream-like consistency. Apply the mixture as a sleeping mask to fight any pigmentation, acne marks, or any discoloration.
Bonus Tip: Eat green veggies and drink lots of water(atleast 3-4 liters) to keep you full of vitamin and hydrate from within and glowing on your face.Eating vitamin-rich food and drinking water both can solve your beauty as well as keep you fit and healthier from within as well.
All the Indian skincare tips mentioned here are highly effective if you use them without a fall. It gives your skin complete nourishment and makes it healthy glowing skin naturally without any side effects.
Will come back with more such blogs to make you smarter and prettier. Till then keep smiling!